Saturday, March 31, 2007

HSR on the way






8:20 pm

There were only two speakers in the journal club, but the latter one seemed not very familiar with what he said and read so he usually stunned and stopped by some cases like vocabularies, spellings, such of obviously unprepared phenomena. Finally this class finished at 8:20 pm. I quickly handled my stuffs and Jhong-Dao took me to the HSR station in Taoyuan. I really appreciated him. I arrived at HSR, Taoyuan at 9 pm, and took my tickets soon. The people stood in the ticket are quite awesome. The man before me bought tickets in Taiwanese, and I used English. I was wondering if he can speak Japanese as well.
The train departure at 9:40 pm. I thought there were very few people taking it, but I was wrong. Not crowded, but neither only me. Generally, neglecting the high price, HSR is quite nice and comfortable, though a little bit noisy. Maybe it’s because I was in the first carriage, the forth carriage is more silent in my backward trip.

10:20 pm
The last train arrived at Taichung in 10:20 pm, and fortunately, there remained the last bus leaving for Tsaotun. Lucky me~ But when I took a look back and forth, a chanson played in my mind. “Only you~~~~” Oh, it’s only me in the huge coach. I bet the driver damned me when the bus started off.

Friday, March 30, HSR

2:25 pm
The delayed bus.
Few people head for HSR, Taichung. If you want to take the bus, you have to tell them 30 minutes early. After all, I arrived at HSR, Taichung at 4pm. I’m so lucky!

4:29 pm
The train is departure.
I have to say that the attendant is so handsome!!! Strong, tall, nice-looking, and very gentle. I already had a coffee and brownie in the Starbucks at HSR, Taichung, otherwise I definitely buy something from him.

6 pm
The train arrived at HRS, Taoyuan at 5:09 pm. I jumped in the bus leaving for Jhongli, looking forward the dinner at PizzaHut with everyone tonight. It’s another story to say, haha.

No comments: