Thursday, August 23, 2007

Alumni Concert Band

Really?

Alumni concert band?

Are you serious?

The establishment of Ming-Dao Alumni Concert Band was an idea flipped when I graduated from high school.
I found the members in wind band club are very close and I wanted to maintain this kind of relationship so I asked my school for the possibility of this thought. After some discussions with Alex (my classmate, also the member of wind band, played saxophone), we started from the leader of student extracurricular activity, Mr. Liao, who really gave us lots of suggestions and helps, for the proposal of this issue. We even had a small meeting with the pricipal and he totally support our plan. After these procedures and negotiations, the Almuni Concert Band was finally established in the year I graduated.
We routinely hold a concert in summer vacation every year and cooperated with wind band club.
In fact, the cozy atmosphere and our conductor are the reason we came back.
The relaxing surrounding is charming than the musical training.
This year we went to TaiChung ChungHsin Hall for our conert.

No comments: