Sunday, August 26, 2007

Money In

Due to the mistake of Singapore Airline, I can take the refund completely.The refund page said I don't have to be charged of the Admin. Fee and Other Charge.
When I saw this page, my first thought is "There should be NT1,200 on the Admin. Fee or Other Charge", so I used "Grab" (in Mac) to capture this window view.

Just like what I concerned, the officer of SA called me couple days later and said that I have to be charged the Admin. Fee, but I just said that I didn't see any fee needed on the refund page.

She asked me to send her the page.After few days, she said their boss thanked me for informing them this mistake and the Admin. Fee will not be taken.

Although I thought they should provide me a free ticket of a free class upgrade, I still said thank you to her.

That's why I can get the whole refund.
Thank God.

Lucky me.

No comments: