Sunday, February 25, 2007

Am I?

I'm really sick of it.

Every time the people in the fellowship give a call and ask how you have been recently, I felt like in the anxiety.
"Hey! How have you been?"
"Where did you do in the vacation?"
"Will you come to the gathering? Why not? We all miss you!"

I really don't want any concern from others now, especially from the fellowship, because they think I'm in a "not good" situation, and it's progressive tense. It makes a lot of pressure to me. I don't know, maybe because those people who ask know that I'm gay and think I can be changed and changeable.

It's a flagrant crime.

I don't think I'm gay to be gay in such a circumstances.
A crash between the identities of Christian and gay.
Of course I can ignore one of them. But I must make a decision - only one of them, not both, nor neither.

People in the fellowship and church always say that you have to listen to God.
But I couldn't help but wonder, does His turn on the power of the speaker?
When I don't want to care about the Christ stuff and brace this world, they will begin to warn you that don't believe the short-term excitement, in the heaven you can have a eternal joy, and keep emphasizing it's a lifelong work to do.
Once you came up a doubt if it's a truth or just a brainwashing, different voices' fighting in your mind, and if you don't want to face this conflict, there's an adjective named "weak" waiting there for you.

I'm condemned? or I'm dead?

2 comments:

天天~茗茶 said...

我真的不知道該怎麼說,但想想上帝的愛ㄅ,我們都真真實實的經歷過他的愛,那曾經在我們生命當中。
短暫的刺激跟天堂永恆的喜樂,對我來說不是一個條件交換,當我們經歷神的愛時,喜樂就已經臨到我們了,不是以後的事,是現在就要經歷的事,所以那個罪的計謀全然無效。
我知道你不喜歡這兩種聲音在心中交戰,但不要被那個聲音騙了。
我相信今天就算你還在罪中,上帝依然愛你,他在我們還是罪人時就愛了我們,也許你不想回頭,離棄他,但他依然愛你,就像浪子回頭故事中的父親一樣,他終日渴望你回去。
也許我說的不見得安慰得到你,但我真的很想跟你說,天父他真的好愛好愛你喔,不管你有沒有聽他的話,不管你是不是真的那麼愛他
好朋友 天天

Gabriel said...

Do you know exactly what I mean about this word "gay"?

And do you have any new vision?

Same words, same thoughts....

It's impossible to persuade me.