Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Pathétique

OK, enough!

Maybe I'm out of control as your identification. (or cognition? whatever....)
But when you guys can learn how to respect others?
Don't give me eyes with compassionate when I showed up, and neither the greeting in affectation.

I'm not repenting and redressing the error.
It's not an error exactly, after all.

It's life! Don't you understand?

Thousands and thousands of people live around the world. The races, languages, cultures, norms, occupations, classes, religions, even genders are the identities of ourselves, not only one standard. I think I'm institutionalized then to such an extent that I felt anxious and abashed when I turn my face to the other side.

I have to admit the atmosphere is cozy, warm, and fragrant.
People felt very comfortable and are joined thoroughly.
However, I still don't know what it does mean to me.
I found I like this fellowship is because of you, not because of God.
Gradually, it becomes another problem of mine.
I should jump out and think about it deeply, or discuss with those "close" friends?
Those close friends with compassionate looks, effected greetings, and the smiles make me goose flesh???

I really have no idea.

1 comment:

天天~茗茶 said...

先跟你說聲抱歉,知道你的事後,我真的很想關心你,只是之前幾次不小心說錯話,讓你聽起來很不舒服ㄅ,所以我也不知道該跟你說什麼,甚至不太敢正面看你,也許怕你受傷,其實更怕自己受傷。
我知道那種被大家聚焦的壓力,也許是我們都還不夠成熟ㄅ