Thursday, October 25, 2007

Chuck, my Korean brother

Yesterday I met Chuck on the MSN.

It's been couple months I didn't see him online since we seperated.
Chuck is the international student from Korea, and major in Hotel Management (If I'm wrong, please correct me.)
I met him in the first semester of my senior. It's on the Joshua's class, Intercultural Communication, a really nice and interesting class and I recommend to everyone.
My first impression to Chuck is: Wow! That guy's as tall as tree!
I think his height is about 190cm.
Actually we didn't have to much interaction because we were not in the same group of the presentation. But I can tell he is very friendly and like to make frineds with people.
He's older than me. Sometimes I think he is genuine, but sometimes he looks sophisticated.

I knew him more in the 2nd semester.
If you want to know the detail, please read the following blog.

Sorry, Chuck!

Anyway, Chuck is now back to Korea but he told me that he really miss the life in Taiwan.
I'm glad to hear that.
He said that he'll find the chance to go back.
If you really do, please let me pick you up from the airport.

No comments: