Wednesday, October 10, 2007

one fish, three cuisines

It should a great day, except it's me who paid.

Because the stupid mistake 1.5 year ago, I have to treat Sheri and Colleen a meal for compensation. Of course it's not the main reason. Actually we're celebrating the Double Tenth Day so they came Jhongli for fun. As a hospitable host, I must show them the best what I can find.

One of the most famous scenic spot is Shih-Men Reservoir. But I don't think the scenery is the reason of their advent, the fish cook is their purpose. In fact we have been Shih-Men couple years ago and we can't forget the good taste. The restaurant is called Green Field in Countryside.

Besides, we appreciate the Mister Donut which rainmann brought and the cake from 85℃ that Iris entertained.


The gobbling of rainmann and I is the best proof of the cuisines.


The satisfied faces.









Genuine boys

4 comments:

Milu Lee said...

是在石門那邊嗎?
看起來好好吃喔~~>////<"

Gabriel said...

looks delicious?
really?
We took the picture when we almost finished our meals.
But if you had gone to picnicking with 高榮 church, you might have been to this restaurant.
6 people/NT1,600
I think it's quite cheap.
I can bring you there for the next co-workers gathering, haha.

Milu Lee said...

為什麼你的Blogger都有很多阿杜仔看~~不公平!!我也要~~

Gabriel said...

Many?
I think just few.