Friday, October 26, 2007

Paper reading in English

I made a challenge today. (not that challenging actually)

My boss has mentioned that graduate students must present the paper in English in the lab meeting, but everyone seems left this behind. At the beginning of this week, I was wondering to present this paper in English and thinking I should prepare for it and make a pre-say. But things ususally go on without your plan. Although I began to read this paper yesterday and finished the slides this morning (of course without any pre-say), I introduced this paper in English in the meeting this afternoon.

I think my presentation was not bad, but I need to increase the fluency of speaking. I can make it better next time!

2 comments:

Milu Lee said...

有點像炫耀文的感想耶!!
下次要講的「非常」流暢嗎...= ="

Anonymous said...

哈哈~~~炫耀文耶!!!
看來是!!!
總之 期待你的專討報告!!
PAPER選好寄給我
我要先看!!嘻嘻!
狂電你!!